The Diva’s Challenge this week is white on black. I learned this technique at CZT training.
A few things to note about white on black:
- The paper is a little different – some say thinner
- The Gelly Roll pen takes a little getting used to. Practice on the back, and use the lightest possible touch.
- Sandstone (Zenstone) is a sheer white – think borders, strings, and subtle shading.
- White chalk will give you a bold white mark that can be blended.
- Use a new tortillion or one reserved for white.
Take a class to learn more about this fabulous technique! Happy tangling!